We’re looking to hire an experienced, creative senior designer who’s passionate about the world of nonprofit marketing. Our fun, fast-paced, and remote workplace offers a unique opportunity to do what you love, for some of the best organizations out there.
What You'll Do:
The Senior Designer will lead the charge on creating visually stunning campaigns for a diverse range of clients through collaboration with copywriters, project managers, and account managers, while guiding junior designers to ensure that all work is top notch and on brand. In addition, it’s important that they be organized and able to juggle multiple projects at once while paying attention to detail.
- 3-5 years of professional design experience (agency experience is a plus!)
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Extensive knowledge of design fundamentals and principles
- Experience in setting up design systems for junior designers to follow
- Experience in brand development and consistency across various marketing projects
- Knowledge of email providers like Constant Contact and MailChimp, and experience using Canva
- Availability to work 30-35 hours a week, between the hours of 9-5 pm EST