Yeshiva Day School Of Las Vegas Savor Event
On May 16th, the Yeshiva Day School of Las Vegas hosted the Savor event, which was a resounding success. The event impressively showcased the school as a leading educational institutions, communicated its vision, and established meaningful connections with attendees.
The 14 Minds Solution
- Showcase the Yeshiva Day School of Las Vegas as a leading educational institute and effectively communicate its mission and vision.
- Establish meaningful relationships with attendees.
- Generate interest and excitement among attendees for the school’s future plans and funding needs.
- The event exceeded its attendee goal by 180%.
- The event generated a lot of positive feedback and was incredibly well-received. The event’s success elevated the school’s reputation and served as a catalyst for its ultimate growth. Meaningful connections were established with attendees.
- The venue was transformed with its design and lighting, which lent an intimate yet beautiful touch to the event, leaving everyone impressed. Shulem Lemmer’s performance was incredible, and the food served was exceptional.
What we did:
- Research and Strategy
- Event branding and messaging
- Event landing page
- Email series
- Social Media
- Event signage
- Branded items